UFC welterweight champion, George St. Pierre, will not let his history with upcoming title challenger, Carlos Condit, interfere with his legacy when they face each other at UFC 137 according to mmamania.com.

"I'm going to have to deal with a guy who has knockout power, very technical striker and a great ground game as well. Unpredictable fighter. I've seen a lot of improvement in Carlos' game but I believe I'm a more improved fighter than Carlos is. I have a game plan to take care of Carlos and I will execute it," St. Pierre said.
St. Pierre will be looking to make his seventh title defense when he fights Condit; an original super-fight with Nick Diaz was scrapped when Diaz was a no-show at press conferences. Condit was subsequently offered the fight and Diaz is now set to fight Condit's former opponent, BJ Penn.
St. Pierre and Condit has trained with each other numerous times in the past and both are linked with Jackson's Submission Fighting.
"He's not my friend and I don't put any emotion in but I believe I will have the key to victory. I do believe I will be able to knock him out or submit him. I will remain the welterweight champion," St. Pierre added.
UFC 137 is scheduled on October 29 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada with the St. Pierre vs. Condit welterweight title fight headlining.