Well, made the drive up to Denver today to catch the weigh ins and Nate doing his thing. Well, starting off, I-25 had a wreck that closed the freaking highway heading North, which I was trying to do. So I took 83 which is a 2 lane road with lots of traffic since the damn highway was shut down. So I ended up getting there about an hour after I wanted.

It started with Mike Goldberg doing his thing. I know, we all love to make fun of this guy. I won't any more. He was great IMO. I mean really, really good just standing there shooting the shit with us. He won me over today and I'll start to look away whenever he pulls his little Goldberg's in the future.

One note, Nate said he turned down a fight with Bisping on April 29 (not sure about the date) cause his wife is due a couple of days before so he's not sure what his next fight is.


And the main thing that jumped out at me was the Sandman. Hollycrap, he looked thin. I don't know if he looked good or not, his face was really sunken in. I'm guessing he had a HELL of a time making this first cut. I don't think my poor pictures while show it or not but damn oh damn. Big props to him for making weight, I hope he's able to fight strong tomorrow.

And Kongo actually look BIGGER in real life. That fucker is just huge. I got a good picture of Dana and Arianna looking at him while he was taking his shirt off.

Ok, let me get this pictures uploaded and see how they turned out.