I was reading in another thread that Okami has won 10 of his last 12 UFC fights making this fight with Silva his 13th in the UFC.

Are you kidding me??? 12 fights already??? Has there ever been a UFC fighter so far under the radar than Yushin Okami. I always thought he was a very good fighter, just couldn't stay healthy long enough to earn the title shot. But damn, I would have never thought 12 fights so far. If somebody asked me yesterday how many UFC fights he had, I would have said 8 or 9 tops. Meaning I'm spacing a third of his UFC fight. As I get older, I am starting to forget more and more shit but damn, only thinking 8 or 9 fights tops??? And if somebody told me only 7 instead, I think I could have bought it. I know he's not the most exciting fighter but either is Jon Fitch and I could come within a fight or 2 guessing his total in the UFC

Just blown away by this but I'm curious to see if others view him the same way. Be honest.