Former UFC light heavyweight champ Tito Ortiz will face up and comer Ryan Bader at UFC 132 in July. Ortiz has been hampered in recent years by a long string of back injuries. He gives his thoughts on the fight and has some advice for fighters who want to avoid ending up like UFC Hall of Famer Matt Hughes:

"I think (Ryan Bader and I) match up really really well. He only has one loss on his record. He's a tough kid, really great wrestler; his stand up skills are fairly decent. His ground game is ok. I think I have my (work) cut out for me. I have to be in great shape and I have to press the pace."

"I haven't had a win since 2006. But people have to understand, watch all the fights I have lost. I lost them by a little bit. I fought Forrest Griffin the second time, I thought I beat him two rounds to one. When I fought Rashad (Evans), I thought I beat him, but they took a point away, made it a draw, I didn't think I grabbed the fence. I’m competing against the top guys of the world, each and every time. There's never no gimmies and I want to thank Dana and Joe Silva who give me these matches to show I'm still competing against the top guys in the world."

(About his past contract disputes) "People have to understand, I have to take care of my family. I make the difference that other fighters are afraid to do. (MMA) is a business. If you think of it as just fighting, you're going to be lost and forgotten about like a Matt Hughes. You have to become a role model and an inspiration to a lot of these fighters, knowing what to do, as a business man."