A reporter asks if Zuffa would like a deal with NBC, ABC, or any of the major broadcast networks in America:

“You know, I don’t dislike any of them or have any problems. Obviously, you know you guys have heard me talk about Showtime. Showtime blew that whole deal between us and CBS. But I wouldn’t do a deal with CBS, I wouldn’t. I just think they’re tarnished now and I wouldn’t want to be associated with that. “

A reporter asks if Zuffa is actively pursuing any broadcast network deals or is interested at all…

“Not really. If something comes, yeah, but dude, we’re doing just fine where we’re at. We are… you know, we have a game plan. We’re happy with the plan that we have right now. I think it’s great and I think we’re going to do big things over the next couple of years, so you know I’m not actively pursuing any networks. We’re always talking to people about different things and if it happens if it happens but it would have to be the right deal. Like I said, Strikeforce is on CBS because they had to take that deal. They had to do that deal with Showtime. I don’t. I don’t have to do those kind of deals, you know. IFL had to do that deal. They’re bad deals. (Reporter says, “Money wise?”) In every way shape and form they’re bad deals, you know, I was this close, I mean we were so close to this HBO deal and right before it was there I said, ‘You know what man? I don’t like this. I don’t like it. It doesn’t make sense.’ There were a lot of things that I didn’t like about it. You know when you think in your head at the time ‘you know, this will probably be good for the brand, it will take us…’ and it’s not. You have to… we’ve gone this far without making the wrong move. It’s not good to start making the wrong moves now.”