Some training routines for all you mob on here, but before I post a single workout, I have this for you...

http://www.truthaboutabs.com/women-g...t-stomach.html

Watch that, then read the rest.

Now, I dunno about all you, but since I was 13, I knew the 'secret' to a flat stomach and strong abs thanks to my obsession with everything to do with physique competitions (bodybuilding).

From my knowledge, isolation ab exercises will strengthen and build the muscle, under the bodyfat coveriing your stomach. The easiest way to strength, and flatten, your core/abs is.... Diet, cardio and compound weight exercises.

Now I will attack each area individually...

Cardio: Now, ideally, as fighters we should already have a firm grasp on cardio exercise. And in many different forms so it aint boring. But, still the most effective cardio workouts for weight loss is interval training. Do cardio for 30 miinutes, 3 tiimes a week. In that 30 minutes break it up with 5min moderate, 5min intense, 5min light. Now by moderate I mean a run, intense is close to a sprint, and light is a jog. Do this for 2 weeks then on the third week do 30minutes of cardio at a moderate pace 3 times a week. Then, after that week, go back to the interval training. On the third week you can also alternate between 30min moderate cardio and 20 hill sprints up a hill with a decent gradient, this will help work your cardiovascular in a different way and help strengthen your entire lower body from the hips down.

Diet: Most people eat relatively clean. But, still eat more fast food then they should. I like to keep a balance of 10% fats, 50% protein and 40% carbs when cutting weight. I use that for 6 days of the week, Monday - Saturday, and then on Sunday I have a cheat day when I allow myself to eat anything I want in any amount I want. I also cut back on my alcohol consumption and any fizzy drinks. Drinkiing plenty of water also helps, and a couple protein shakes a day helps too. (Protein shakes should not replace a proper meal, they are a 'snack'). Also, eat at least 5 meals a day. Small meals at regular intervals to keep your metabolism firing.

Compound Weight Exercises: Now, most people think that weight exercises only target the muscles that it was designed for. But, all compound exercises need the help of the core muscles to stabilise the body. The best exercises are the deadlift, back and front squats, bench press and bent over row. The idea of these exercises is to perform them with strict technique and heavy. About 90% of your one rep max for 5-6reps and for 6-7 sets. If you have a Strength and Conditioning coach, then they will be able to instruct you on the correct technique and will also be able to help you with other exercises like the power clean and jerk, snatch, and clean/snatch pull. These are more advanced exercises though. For the deadlift, squat, bench press and bent row, someone at your gym should be able to show you the correct form, most are happy to help. If you cannot ask anyone at the gym, you can find good instructionals on Youtube or some bodybuilding websites.

Be sure to also include some isolation ab exercises to compliment the rest of your training.

Please do give this a try. It helps me dramatically. And please, give me feedback on your progress.