Chael Sonnen makes some really funny jokes about Rampage and the A-Team movie, says some hilarious shit about what he'll do should he beat Anderson Silva, but then goes on to call out the entire 205 lb. pdivision, with some special disrespect to Machida.

Chael is a pretty funny guy at times, but he always takes it too far and makes me hate him haha, but he's smart that's for damn sure. I think they're are plenty of guys who would royally whip his ass at 205...I think Shogun and Rashad could do it, possibly Machida (even though I wouldn't mind seeing Chael beat him), and possibly even Rampage if hecan stop Sonnen's takedowns and not be too hesitant to throw jabs and serious combinations. However, I don't think he will beat Anderson Silva, beating Nate Marquardt up from inside the guard for three rounds doesn't mean you are an invincible ground-and-pounder.