I'm not a bloodthirsty animal. I've hit guys, and this is bad for me, but I've hit some guys with some real stiff shots and not followed it up. Like -- boom -- then kind of like look at them to see if they're OK. Not OK, but if they're dazed enough that the ref would stop the fight, versus some guy being unconscious, and, while he's unconscious, me hit him six more times before the ref gets to him. That's also bad because I've had guys in really bad situations where if I was to just bump into them a little, I'd finish the fight, and guys have gone from dazed to woken up. If you remember the Tim Hague fight [at UFC 98], when he stumbled back, he was out. He was like dazed. All I had to do was just touch him, but instead I backed up and looked at him. So by the time I got back to him, he was back awake again.