"Dana White doesn't like me, apparently. That's what he says. I'm not a team player. I don't understand how he can say that. To go on record and say that, I think that's a bunch of (expletive). I'm the type of fighter that steps up and fights anybody, anytime, anyplace. I've taken short-notice fights for him. I always do whatever I'm asked. I'm going to prove I'm a team player by winning the show and the welterweight title. [Dennis Rodman] was one of the best rebounders in the NBA, but he didn't really get noticed until he started acting like a crazy man. At the end of the day, I've got to do things for myself and my business to make money so I don't have to work. It's not like we're getting paid $50 million or $60 million a fight like (Floyd) Mayweather."

UFC welterweight number one contender Josh Koscheck is a bit perplexed by promotion president Dana White, who recently slammed the AKA product for "being a dick," among other things. "Kos" lets the record speak for itself regarding his UFC tenure and plans on getting back at Dana the best way he knows how: By dethroning current 170-pound champion Georges St. Pierre. Does Koscheck have the tools to prove it? Or is he all bark and no bite? Opinions, please.