"I hope [my next fight's] soon.There’s nothing scheduled, we had Rogério’s fight this weekend, a hard fight, he did a good fight, worked on his Wrestling on the second round, won the first one, in my opinion, sure won the third and he made his game… It was a great fight! The focus was only on Rogério and now we’re starting to focus on my training, I’ll do a new camp for this next fight. Today we trained ground game, we’ve been training with kimonos, here in San Diego, two or three times a week. We started the training with the kimono and we end it without, we’re trying to improve my Jiu-Jitsu. There’s nothing scheduled yet, but I’m hoping to fight soon, I’m anxious and I have good expectations for this next battle."

Mixed martial arts legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira begins preparations for his next fight in the UFC heavyweight division. "Minotauro" tells Tatame.com that he's anxious to get back inside the Octagon, perhaps to erase the memory of his crushing defeat at the hands of rising star Cain Velasquez at UFC 110 back in February. The former PRIDE champion has nearly 40 fights over his eleven year career and boasts a resume littered with the sport's top names. Is the Brazilian capable of one last run? Or have years of abuse finally caught up to him? And which fight makes sense for him at this stage in his career? Let's hear your take Maniacs.