(Who'd you rather...punch?)
Apparently Jamie Yager doesn't much like being called a quitter.

After watching last night's episode of The Ultimate Fighter 11, in which his coach Tito Ortiz called him a quitter for failing to answer the bell in the third round in his quarterfinal match-up with Josh Bryant, The Chosyn 1 jumped on Twitter to voice his displeasure with The Huntington Beach Badboy's two-facedness.
Here's the breakdown of the back and forth between the two Huntington Beach natives, courtesy of 5thRound.com:

@titoortiz fuck you pussy I didt know you called me that,look in the the mirror you coward you can’t even face Chuck bitch, he will ko again
@titoortiz you talk your shit behind peoples back you two face coward wannabe brown pride
@titoortiz likes to hit women cause he can’t fight Chuck
I just seen that faggot to
He likes talking shit about his balls when he gets mad , WHAT BALLSFAGBOY
ILL MEET UP WITH YOU FUCKER
not one time did I hear him complain about his neck not once
then Fagboy wants us to sponcer his shit fuck him bitch boy, hiting a women i wasent going to get into this but it’s on now
pussy even wanted us to wear hiks lame ass shorts what a lil bitch
I knew I smelled something when I met that fool PUSSY @titoortiz
(UPDATED 9:23 AM PT)
Ortiz Tweets back: “@The_Chosyn_One its funny how u can talk shit on here! But u can do a signing at my booth for ufc expo. bridge burnt!”
(UPDATED 9:43 AM PT)
@JamieYager claims that his Twitter (“The_Chosyn_One”) got Paul Pierce’ed, “not sure who got my name and talking shit on here but it aint me”

Ironically, in an interview with 5thRound.com on Tuesday, Yager mentioned that he maintains a relationship with his former coach and said that he hoped the persona he witnessed while filming was genuine.

“I hope it was the real Tito [that was on the show]. He looked like he genuinely cared about us. I respect him. I signed [at the Punishment Athletics booth] with him at the UFC Fan Expo [over the weekend]."
“He brought me along a little bit, I talk to him. He picks up my calls and we talk a little bit here and there. It’s not an everyday thing like we’re best friends, but we talk.”
Apparently, it was the real Tito we saw on the show, but Yager didn't get to see Ortiz's true colors until he watched last night's episode.

*UPDATE: The online fight has been postponed indefinitely until Tito is booked for a manicure to repair a broken nail sustained while tweeting.

**UPDATE: Yager posted on his Twitter page this morning that he is unsure who posted the tweets about Ortiz. Either he's doing damage control or his account got hacked.