"The UFC is where I want to be my whole career. I don’t want to go anywhere else; I don’t want to fight for any other organization. If I lose this, I’m done. I’m very motivated to get a win. Also, I think this is going to be an awesome fight and I love to fight guys that are exciting. I think Bisping is a very exciting fighter. You know I think it’s going to be a war, I think it’s going to be one of those fights that’s going to the end."

UFC middleweight hopeful Dan Miller tries to snap an 0-2 losing streak inside the Octagon when he takes on Michael Bisping at UFC 114 this Saturday night (May 29) in Las Vegas. Miller dropped back-to-back unanimous decisions to Demian Maia and Chael Sonnen after putting together an impressive nine-fight winning streak including a 3-0 start inside the Octagon. The powers that be look unfavorably on any fighter who digs themselves into an 0-3 hole, which Miller faces against Bisping, but should he be sent packing if he can't get past "The Count?" Or have you picked him to win on Saturday night?