by taporsna on May 30, 2010 10:25 AM EDT


Props: Sherdog.com
Quoteworthy:

"I’m really ashamed of myself that I fell victim to ring rust. Emotions had nothing to do with it. I focused really hard and I trained really hard on this fight, but me having this damn movie and everything -- I kind of almost regret doing the damn movie now. There was so much pressure. (20th Century) Fox kind of threatened to sue me if I lost and everything because they didn’t know I was fighting. [Evans] had a great game plan, and it worked well for him. I’m not a sore loser. That’s why I commended him. We all come for the same cloth. We all put our lives on the line and get in the Octagon and do battle."
Quinton Jackson expresses disappointment over his performance in last night's UFC 114 main event. Despite nearly finishing him in the third and final round, "Rampage" was unable to overcome the quickness and strategy of Rashad Evans and ultimately dropped the unanimous decision to "Suga." The question now is, will Jackson stick around and keep fighting, driven by this loss to come back stronger? Or will he pack his bags and head for "The Hills" if and when his A-Team movie blows up?
Fanpost edited and promoted by MMAmania.com