"I was walking up to the side of the (TUF) house, along the road, when these dogs sort of ran up on me and cornered me, and um I'm an idiot I didn't run when I should've ran, I squared off with them and sliced my hand punching one in the teeth. Got chunks bitten out of my shoulder, hip, hamstring and the uh money one was that they bit through my urethra and uh I had to have a catheter for two weeks."

Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 11 contestant Kyacey Uscola recounts his final TUF fight after a back alley showdown with wild dogs that resulted in a pit bull biting a hole through his penis. After finishing Brett Cooper to earn a spot on the final roster, "Ice Cold" was disqualified for illegal knees against Rich Attonito and then failed to capitalize on his wildcard fight against Kris McCray. Anyone think he deserves a spot on the finale? Or has his MMA career gone to the dogs?