"This is easily my biggest fight and my biggest test. Diego’s come along leaps and bounds with his stand-up, and I still think his hustle and his Jiu-Jitsu are his strongest suits. He’s going to come and try to go frantic on me early, and he’ll probably try and take me down. But I just see myself beating him up standing then eventually getting my takedown and staying on top and trying to pound him out. I’ve watched most of Diego’s fights anyway because he’s always on the main card of the UFC shows. I watch most of them when they’re live, but I’ve gone back and studied quite a few of his tapes. There’s no pain in watching, so it’s not bad."

Undefeated welterweight phenom John Hathaway (12-0) looks to keep his perfect record intact when he battles former TUF guy Diego Sanchez (21-3) on the main card of UFC 114 this Saturday (May 29) in Las Vegas. "The Hitman" has already taken out three of his foes under the UFC banner -- but can he adapt to the "Nightmare" pace that Sanchez sets from bell-to-bell? Or will Diego regret not staying at 155? Early predictions please...