Because his "thing" is good enough to hang with anyone in the division, according to The Fight Fix:

"Cro Cop, I grew up a huge fan. It's an honor to fight him. The way I show my respect is going out there and puttin' it to these guys. I expect the best Cro Cop we've seen. The crazy left kicks. And I'm really looking forward to the challenge ... For me, it's just staying on him. Being in his face and making it a fight. A lotta guys kinda wait back and Cro Cop's a counter puncher. That's not the game you wanna play with him. I'm just gonna go in there and do my thing and I think it's good enough to hang with anyone in the division."

Former Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 10 finalist Brendan Schaub hopes to keep his momentum going when he throws hands with aging PRIDE legend Mirko Filipovic at UFC 128 on March 19 in New Jersey. After a bitter separation with his consciousness during Roy Nelson's win at the TUF 10 Finale in late 2009, "The Hybrid" roared back to conquer three straight heavyweight opponents, finishing two of his super-sized victims via first round knockout. Will "Cro Cop" be the springboard to bigger and better opportunities within the division? Or will the Croat add one more highlight to his already impressive reel?