After Anderson "The Spider" Silva's spectacular front kick knockout of Vitor Belfort at UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort, much of the talk has been about a potential super-fight with Georges St-Pierre.

However, there are many fans who would love to see Silva test himself at 205 lbs., and when talking about a fight at light heavyweight, a champion vs. champion fight is always at the top of the list.

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. "The Spider" has been discussed numerous times in the past, and Rua would like to reaffirm that he'd be open to fighting Silva if the opportunity ever arose.

In a video interview with Tatame, Shogun explained, "Now I'm focused on Jon Jones. It's a sin to speak about my next fight when I'm thinking about a man like Jon Jones. So I'm focused on him, but I already answered. It's obvious I'd fight Anderson. I respect him as a friend and professional, but I also am a professional. Yes, I'd fight him."

The UFC loves fighters who are willing to fight anyone, regardless off their history, as it opens the doors for potential super-fights. There's no doubt that a St-Pierre vs. Silva bout in Canada would be huge, but some might argue that a Rua vs. Silva fight in Brazil would be big business as well.