"I'm happy for Jones, I think it's a great fight for him. I think Jones is gonna smash Rua. Training with Jones in practice, he's one of the best guys I've ever trained with. The level he's gotten to so fast is scary and alarming. He's one of those guys at the gym, he'll be the first one there and the last one to leave… He's hungry, he wants it, so I'm glad if it's going to be someone to step into my place, I'm glad it's him. I'm still not going to fight Jon. I will always find something to challenge myself. I will go up to heavyweight or down to middleweight, but I will not fight Jon."

Keeping with tradition at Greg Jackson's camp, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Rashad Evans tells ESPN's "MMA Live" that he'll abandon his title aspirations if friend and training partner Jon Jones defeats Mauricio Rua at UFC 128 on March 19. "Bones" steamrolled Ryan Bader at UFC 126 and was hastily inserted into the main event against "Shogun" when "Suga'" blew out his knee in practice. That means a Jones win could see Evans change weight classes. Would you rather see him return to heavyweight where he started his UFC career? Or drop down to middleweight and challenge the best the 185-pound division has to offer? Opinions, please.