Tuesday, February 2, 2010

• View topic - If Jose Canseco wants to fight ... I will hurt him

Quote:
Canseco wanted to fight me, and what's strange about it is that what I do is not a circus, not going in there playing trying to make money. My money went to Pastor Evans at Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship. All my proceeds went there. I didn't get into this to make money, I got into it for the competition. Jose is doing this for the money and my thing is, if he wants to fight me and thinks it's going to be a circus, I will hurt him. This is not a joke, I will hurt him. I don't do things as a joke [or] as entertainment. When we go out there and play a flag football game, that's entertainment, that's having fun. But this MMA fighting is real, you can get hurt and he doesn't understand this. I'm doing this as a fighter, not as a joke

Posted via web from MMACrypt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment