Tuesday, February 2, 2010

• View topic - Jose Canseco Wants To Fight Herschel Walker

Image

Quote:
Oh boy, Don Frye isn’t going to like this. Check out who’s coming out the woodwork wanting a fight with Herschel Walker…Jose Canseco.

I guess I may have to show Herschel Walker who the real bad Boy of the Sports industry is. If the powers that be are reading, I want in.

I won’t go as far as saying Strikeforce did the right thing by promoting Herschel Walker, but they at least did it the right way. Bringing Jose Canseco back into the sport would be a complete departure from that. Sure, it would bring attention but the not the kind Strikeforce needs or wants. I’ll put it this way. If you don’t want to be perceived as a second-rate organization, don’t give people a reason to think you are.

That said, I’ll be shocked and disappointed if Strikeforce gives Canseco the time of day.

Posted via web from MMACrypt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment