Tuesday, February 2, 2010

• View topic - If Shamrock won't sign, bring me someone willing to fight

Quote:
A former five-time UFC champion, the leader of the well-respected Miletich Fighting Systems gym and a current broadcaster for Strikeforce, MMA pioneer Pat Miletich (29-7-2) has little left to prove in the world of MMA.

That doesn't mean he's done trying.

Miletich recently told FiveOuncesOfPain.com that he's interested in a fight with fellow MMA legend Frank Shamrock (23-10-2). Today, he told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) that Shamrock has been hesitant to commit and that he'll be happy to take another opponent if needed.

"I've verbally agreed," Miletich said of the matchup. "I've heard that Frank did, also, but we're getting word that he's being difficult in negotiations and things like that. It's a little frustrating for me.

"I said if Frank doesn't want to fight, then give me somebody else, and let's do it. We'll see what Frank does on his end, and we'll go from there."

Posted via web from MMACrypt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment